Here are five fun DIY projects... a little friday treat!
1. DIY glass ware. I often see an assortment of wine glasses at the goodwill and thrift stores for a $1. Adding gold or chalkboard paint can pull the random glasses into a nice collection.
2. Polaroid magnets. Genius and so fun!
3. DIY Mason Jar Projects. Have some extra jars lying around? Turn them into vases or candles, or let me them help you organize your bathroom.
4. DIY scratch tickets. I think this is so cute, unique, and fun. This could work for valentines day, a friend's birthday or a bachelorette party... I'm definitely doing this!
5. A vintage sign. This is a great tutorial using stencils, paint & modpodge...