Here’s what makes the cut that I must have in my bag at all times...
1. My planner. I am a scatter brain without it! This one was a gift from my mom last Christmas, and I never go anywhere without it - Filofax Osterley, found here.
2. Snacks. You never know when you’re going to be stuck somewhere or a meeting goes long. I love Larabars and Kind bars - enough protein and all natural ingredients.
3. Sunnies. These are and old pair, Halston, which I can’t seem to find anywhere.
4. Dry Shampoo - This brand is the best and found at most drugstores! With the summer humidity, I find myself doing a quick spritz with this daily.
5. Out of all beauty products, I’m most likely to splurge on mascara. This is Kat Von D’s for Sephora. I experiment a lot with mascara’s and this one is definitely one of my favorites.
6. Chanel bronzer - this comes in handy when a girlfriend texts me last minute for happy hour. I feel like I always look like I need a little glow.
7. Lipgloss and chapstick. I love this Stila one (not too much color, but a nice shine).
8. My wallet (which needs to be decluttered itself!), from Lodis. Another gift from my mom, but I like the size and texture of it.
What do you ALWAYS have in your bag?